A State of Trance Official Forum: A State Of Trance Classics Volume 7 - A State of Trance Official Forum

Jump to content

  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A State Of Trance Classics Volume 7 post your suggestions here

#21 User is offline   Amay 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,721
  • Joined: 08-October 07
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 08 April 2012 - 14:14

Future Breeze - Smile (Van Bellen Remix)

Btw DCML Mix for Sunspot stands for wait it Don't Cry My Love. It took 10 years to ask Airwave what it stood for.

#22 User is offline   Razormane 

  • Damn you and your hoooooooooooodie!
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,253
  • Joined: 13-December 06
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 April 2012 - 16:05

View PostAmay, on 08 April 2012 - 14:14 , said:

Future Breeze - Smile (Van Bellen Remix)

Btw DCML Mix for Sunspot stands for wait it Don't Cry My Love. It took 10 years to ask Airwave what it stood for.

You're kidding me right?? And you call yourself an Airwave Fanboy, tsk tsk tsk :mellow:

#23 User is offline   Amay 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,721
  • Joined: 08-October 07
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:44

View PostRazormane, on 08 April 2012 - 16:05 , said:

You're kidding me right?? And you call yourself an Airwave Fanboy, tsk tsk tsk :mellow:


I never said I was his #1 fan, that would be Alien Yoshi who's his #1 fan.

Andy Ling - Fixation (Airwave Remix) <--- Would love to own a Unmixed version of this on a CD Compilation

This post has been edited by Amay: 09 April 2012 - 01:44


#24 User is offline   Razormane 

  • Damn you and your hoooooooooooodie!
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,253
  • Joined: 13-December 06
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 April 2012 - 22:00

View PostAmay, on 09 April 2012 - 01:44 , said:

I never said I was his #1 fan, that would be Alien Yoshi who's his #1 fan.

Andy Ling - Fixation (Airwave Remix) <--- Would love to own a Unmixed version of this on a CD Compilation

Fanboy is not the same as #1 fan => that would be Fanboy Supreme :teehee: Anyhow, was just joking :tongue:

#25 User is offline   greeko 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 33
  • Joined: 29-March 05

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:21

ayumi hamasaki - appears (armin sunset dub) would be awesome to get a digital release of this track

#26 User is offline   whiteraven 

  • "Your first step is not to learn but to unlearn." Jeff
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,037
  • Joined: 25-March 06
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:27

Hmm I have a few for this that you guys may laugh at but here goes:

Ayla - Angel Falls

Lange feat. Skye - Drifting Away

Yahel - Sugar 1

Goldenscan - Only with you

B.I.G - A Promise

Delerium - Underwater (Rank 1 Remix)

Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun (DJ Tiesto Remix)

#27 User is offline   Razormane 

  • Damn you and your hoooooooooooodie!
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,253
  • Joined: 13-December 06
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 April 2012 - 19:42

View Postwhiteraven, on 13 April 2012 - 11:27 , said:

Hmm I have a few for this that you guys may laugh at but here goes:

Ayla - Angel Falls

Lange feat. Skye - Drifting Away

Yahel - Sugar 1

Goldenscan - Only with you

B.I.G - A Promise

Delerium - Underwater (Rank 1 Remix)

Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun (DJ Tiesto Remix)


Why would we laugh? Excellent choice of Classics imo, especially the bolded ones ;) Just one thing, Yahel - Sugar 1 was already released on Volume 3, check the first page with ctrl+F :thumbsup:

Rothma said:

ASOT Classics Volume 3 [2008]
CD3-5 Yahel - Sugar One [08:18 | 2002]


#28 User is offline   ajaghvajagh 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,483
  • Joined: 20-March 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 13 April 2012 - 19:51

View Postwhiteraven, on 13 April 2012 - 11:27 , said:

Ayla - Angel Falls


http://forum.astateoftrance.com/public/style_emoticons/Dark/woot.gif

#29 User is offline   greeko 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 33
  • Joined: 29-March 05

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:03

View Postajaghvajagh, on 13 April 2012 - 19:51 , said:

http://forum.astateoftrance.com/public/style_emoticons/Dark/woot.gif


AYLA classiccccsssss all day today...

BT - Godspeed(original mix) is another one that should be added

#30 User is offline   ajaghvajagh 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,483
  • Joined: 20-March 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:42

View Postgreeko, on 15 April 2012 - 02:03 , said:

AYLA classiccccsssss all day today...


I still remember those days when I used to borrow the Nirwana CD and play it on my cd player when I was a kid. Must have been 10-11 years ago

This post has been edited by ajaghvajagh: 15 April 2012 - 03:42


#31 User is offline   blachshma 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,696
  • Joined: 13-October 10
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:20

My choices for classics:

Dash Berlin - Waiting

Tiesto - Maximal Crazy

Aviici - Levels

Chicane - Going Deep

Armin van Buuren - Drowning

Swedish House Mafia - One (Vocal mix)

Orjan Nilsen - Atchoo!

#32 User is offline   Razormane 

  • Damn you and your hoooooooooooodie!
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,253
  • Joined: 13-December 06
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 April 2012 - 13:52

View Postblachshma, on 20 April 2012 - 11:20 , said:

My choices for classics:

Dash Berlin - Waiting

Tiesto - Maximal Crazy

Aviici - Levels

Chicane - Going Deep

Armin van Buuren - Drowning

Swedish House Mafia - One (Vocal mix)

Orjan Nilsen - Atchoo!

I think you forgot Usher feat. David Guetta - Without You :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

#33 User is offline   RokHecl 

  • Hi.
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,141
  • Joined: 01-September 11
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Maribor, Slovenia
  • Interests:EDM, Football (Manchester United FC), Basketball, Video Games, Computer Science

Posted 20 April 2012 - 13:53

View PostRazormane, on 20 April 2012 - 13:52 , said:

I think you forgot Usher feat. David Guetta - Without You :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:


This.

I'd also switch Waiting with an even bigger classic - Better Half Of Me.

This post has been edited by RokHecl: 20 April 2012 - 13:55


#34 User is offline   Razormane 

  • Damn you and your hoooooooooooodie!
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,253
  • Joined: 13-December 06
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 April 2012 - 14:17

View PostRokHecl, on 20 April 2012 - 13:53 , said:

This.

I'd also switch Waiting with an even bigger classic - Better Half Of Me.

Original Mix!! Not that horrendous Rave Channel Dub Mix, completely kills the great Mendelatmosphere that makes the track so Classic to begin with :sick: :down:

#35 User is offline   RokHecl 

  • Hi.
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,141
  • Joined: 01-September 11
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Maribor, Slovenia
  • Interests:EDM, Football (Manchester United FC), Basketball, Video Games, Computer Science

Posted 20 April 2012 - 14:42

View PostRazormane, on 20 April 2012 - 14:17 , said:

Original Mix!! Not that horrendous Rave Channel Dub Mix, completely kills the great Mendelatmosphere that makes the track so Classic to begin with :sick: :down:


How could you even think I'd want any other version than the original?!?!

http://forum.astateoftrance.com/public/style_emoticons/Dark/teehee.gif

This post has been edited by RokHecl: 20 April 2012 - 14:43


#36 User is offline   Razormane 

  • Damn you and your hoooooooooooodie!
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,253
  • Joined: 13-December 06
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 April 2012 - 14:45

View PostRokHecl, on 20 April 2012 - 14:42 , said:

How could you even think I'd want any other version than the original?!?!

http://forum.astateoftrance.com/public/style_emoticons/Dark/teehee.gif

Not you!! But all those non-#trancefamily people that can only trashtalk Trance and live with their heads up their asses complaining how everything used to be better :wacko: How can you say such things?? Before Dash there was no such thing as REEL Emoshunal Trance :wub: :wub: :wub:

#37 User is offline   RokHecl 

  • Hi.
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,141
  • Joined: 01-September 11
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Maribor, Slovenia
  • Interests:EDM, Football (Manchester United FC), Basketball, Video Games, Computer Science

Posted 20 April 2012 - 15:36

View PostRazormane, on 20 April 2012 - 14:45 , said:

Not you!! But all those non-#trancefamily people that can only trashtalk Trance and live with their heads up their asses complaining how everything used to be better :wacko: How can you say such things?? Before Dash there was no such thing as REEL Emoshunal Trance :wub: :wub: :wub:


Hahah. :D

#38 User is offline   ajaghvajagh 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,483
  • Joined: 20-March 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 20 April 2012 - 16:34

DID SOMEONE SAY DASH BERLIN????
http://www.unicorn-pictures.com/images/unicorn3.jpg

#TRANCEFAMILY #EMOSHUNSMANG

This post has been edited by ajaghvajagh: 20 April 2012 - 16:35


#39 User is offline   Razormane 

  • Damn you and your hoooooooooooodie!
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,253
  • Joined: 13-December 06
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 April 2012 - 17:06

WE'LL BUILD A FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORTRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, TO KEEP THEM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT

http://www.malindalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/092810rainbowuni.jpg AND IN A WORLD GONE POPTRAAAAAAAAAAANCE, I'LL FLUFF YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUND
#WeNeedMoreHeartsigns #Fluffy #LoveLoveLove #Pink #Hearts #Cute #DasHIzdaGAWDoFTrenz

This post has been edited by Razormane: 20 April 2012 - 17:08


#40 User is offline   RokHecl 

  • Hi.
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,141
  • Joined: 01-September 11
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Maribor, Slovenia
  • Interests:EDM, Football (Manchester United FC), Basketball, Video Games, Computer Science

Posted 20 April 2012 - 17:11

LOL, nearly choked of laughter when I saw the last 2 posts. F*cking brilliant. :D

Share this topic:


  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic