A State of Trance Official Forum: Tune Of The Year 2011 (Your Choices ?) - A State of Trance Official Forum

Jump to content

  • (13 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tune Of The Year 2011 (Your Choices ?) top 5

#241 User is offline   K4SP4 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,912
  • Joined: 08-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rybnik, PL

Posted 27 December 2011 - 13:30

View PostGreek999, on 03 November 2011 - 12:49 , said:

we´re talking about ASOT, yes? Then:

1.Rex Mundi - Sandstone
2.Leon Bolier - Cape Town
3.Gofman & Tsukerman - Darko
4.Ron Hagen & Al Exander - Now Is The Time
5.Snatt & Vix - Serenity Rush


pretty deep selection man! ace!

My top 5 in random order:

01. BT & Adam K - Tomahawk
02. Kid Alien - The Atmosphere (Klauss Goulart & Mark Sixma Deep Universe Mix)
03. Arty & Mat Zo - Rebound
04. Max Graham feat. Neev Kennedy - So Caught Up (Joint Operation Centre Remix)
05. Rex Mundi - Sandstone

Why 01? Because I love that crazy electro riff in this tune!
Why 02? Deep, melodic, with beauty vocals! Just UR style!
Why 03? This is just pure euphoric, melodic madness... Got released just before we lost Arty!
Why 04? Again, deep, dark, melodic and finally "butterflies are free to fly"
Why 05? You know why guys, this is classic LSG style in modern way!

Personally I don't think that tunes are the best released this year, picked these on the voting just because they working on me so badly!

This post has been edited by K4SP4: 27 December 2011 - 13:31


#242 User is offline   blachshma 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,646
  • Joined: 13-October 10
  • Gender:Male

Posted 27 December 2011 - 15:04

View Postajaghvajagh, on 20 December 2011 - 06:53 , said:

Well I finally created my top 30 :)


TOP 30 TRACKS of 2011

01. Solarstone & Orkidea - Slowmotion II [Tune of the Year 2011]
02. Pulser - Another Night in London
03. Sou Kanai - Awakening (Sunn Jellie remix)
04. Solarstone - Big Wheel (Electronic Architecture 2 Mix)
05. Parker & Hanson - Arabesque
06. Winter Kills - Hot as Hades (John O'Callaghan Deep Dream Mix)
07. Paul Gibson - Fusion (Rafael Frost Remix)
08. Orkidea - Pacifique
09. Protoculture - Early Bird (Jason van Wyk Deep Mix)
10. Timewave - Relentless
11. Dakota - Gypsy Room
12. Timewave - The Essence
13. Matt Lange - Rift
14. Who.is - Cryptanalysis
15. Rex Mundi - Sandstone
16. Spooky - Belong (Sasha Involver Mix - Prankster Edit)
17. Dakota - In a Green Valley (Basil O'Glue remix)
18. Alucard - Silver
19. Paul Oakenfold - Full Moon Party
20. The Blizzard & Omnia - My Inner Island
21. Envotion - The Last Wave
22. Protoculture - Liquid Logic
23. Nick Warren - Buenos Aires
24. Elfsong - Eta Carinae
25. Menno de Jong - Stardust
26. Audien - People do not change (Shawn Mitiska & Audien Revamp)
27. Ron Hagen & Al Exander - Now is the Time
28. Spark7 - Lightness
29. Danny Loko - Coastal (Eelke Kleijn remix)
30. Michael Cassette - Ghost in the Machine


Hopefully some of you enjoy some tracks on there since I will (hopefully) be making 2 top 20 mixes. One More trancey, and the other more housey


Nice list, very different. Michael Cassette's tune rocks. And very nice entry for Audien - People Do Not Change. People hated ASOT 506 so much they totally forgot this excellent piece of music.

BTW Michael Cassette's album is incredible. Some real quality music there, though I'm not sure many of the forum will like it.

This post has been edited by blachshma: 27 December 2011 - 20:45


#243 User is offline   santo 

  • TEAM 140+ MEMBER
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,817
  • Joined: 03-March 11
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Napoli, Italy
  • Interests:ASOT

Posted 27 December 2011 - 15:14

I wasn't sure but finally I decided:

Simon Patterson & Greg Downey - Come to me

#244 User is offline   lfc4life 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 12,388
  • Joined: 14-February 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Liverpool
  • Interests:Liverpool FC, A State Of Trance, Family and Friends, Music, Pets

Posted 27 December 2011 - 16:53

View PostRothma, on 26 December 2011 - 13:05 , said:

I finished my yearmix just this morning: http://i.mixcloud.com/CytmC

Tracklist:
1. Super8 & Tab feat. Julie Thompson - My Enemy (Rank 1 Remix)
2. Junkie XL - Molly's E (Original Mix)
3. Robbie Rivera feat. Lizzie Curious - Departures (Cosmic Gate Dub)
4. BT feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - A Million Stars (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix)
5. Tenishia - The Ones We Left Behind (Tenishia's Burnout Mix)
6. Josh Gabriel pres. Winter Kills - Hot As Hades (John O'Callaghan's Deep Dream Remix)
7. Mike Foyle & Mat Zo - Simple Things
8. Boom Jinx feat. Justine Suissa - Phoenix From The Flames (Omnia & The Blizzard Remix)
9. Shogun - Skyfire (Original Mix)
10. Arty & Mat Zo - Rebound (Original Mix)
11. Andrew Rayel - Aether (Original Mix)
12. Orjan Nilsen - Between The Rays
13. Dennis Sheperd & Cold Blue feat. Ana Criado - Fallen Angel (Dennis Sheperd Club Mix)
14. Bobina feat. Betsie Larkin - You Belong To Me (Vocal Mix)
15. Orkidea - Unity (15th Anniversary Mix)
16. Orjan Nilsen - Go Fast!
17. Fast Distance & Dimension - El Mar (Dimension Remix)
18. Gaia - Status Excessu D (Original Mix)
19. Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Sylvia Tosun - An Angel's Love (Vocal Mix)
20. Simon Patterson - Latika

Some transitions are a bit abrupt, because I wanted them to fit into 2 hours :smile:


That is one kick azz tracklist, fantastic mix m8 http://forum.astateoftrance.com/public/style_emoticons/Dark/thumbsup.gif

#245 User is offline   lfc4life 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 12,388
  • Joined: 14-February 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Liverpool
  • Interests:Liverpool FC, A State Of Trance, Family and Friends, Music, Pets

Posted 27 December 2011 - 16:54

View Postsanto, on 27 December 2011 - 15:14 , said:

I wasn't sure but finally I decided:

Simon Patterson & Greg Downey - Come to me


Awesome choice, love this one m8 and Keep Quiet and Latika, been a big year for Patterson

Hope at least 2 of his tracks have made the yearmix http://forum.astateoftrance.com/public/style_emoticons/Dark/thumbsup.gif

#246 User is offline   santo 

  • TEAM 140+ MEMBER
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,817
  • Joined: 03-March 11
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Napoli, Italy
  • Interests:ASOT

Posted 27 December 2011 - 17:08

View Postlfc4life, on 27 December 2011 - 16:54 , said:

Awesome choice, love this one m8 and Keep Quiet and Latika, been a big year for Patterson

Hope at least 2 of his tracks have made the yearmix http://forum.astateoftrance.com/public/style_emoticons/Dark/thumbsup.gif

Agree. He had a big year!

#247 User is offline   ajaghvajagh 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,479
  • Joined: 20-March 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 27 December 2011 - 17:35

View PostRothma, on 26 December 2011 - 13:05 , said:

I finished my yearmix just this morning: http://i.mixcloud.com/CytmC

Tracklist:
1. Super8 & Tab feat. Julie Thompson - My Enemy (Rank 1 Remix)
2. Junkie XL - Molly's E (Original Mix)
3. Robbie Rivera feat. Lizzie Curious - Departures (Cosmic Gate Dub)
4. BT feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - A Million Stars (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix)
5. Tenishia - The Ones We Left Behind (Tenishia's Burnout Mix)
6. Josh Gabriel pres. Winter Kills - Hot As Hades (John O'Callaghan's Deep Dream Remix)
7. Mike Foyle & Mat Zo - Simple Things
8. Boom Jinx feat. Justine Suissa - Phoenix From The Flames (Omnia & The Blizzard Remix)
9. Shogun - Skyfire (Original Mix)
10. Arty & Mat Zo - Rebound (Original Mix)
11. Andrew Rayel - Aether (Original Mix)
12. Orjan Nilsen - Between The Rays
13. Dennis Sheperd & Cold Blue feat. Ana Criado - Fallen Angel (Dennis Sheperd Club Mix)
14. Bobina feat. Betsie Larkin - You Belong To Me (Vocal Mix)
15. Orkidea - Unity (15th Anniversary Mix)
16. Orjan Nilsen - Go Fast!
17. Fast Distance & Dimension - El Mar (Dimension Remix)
18. Gaia - Status Excessu D (Original Mix)
19. Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Sylvia Tosun - An Angel's Love (Vocal Mix)
20. Simon Patterson - Latika

Some transitions are a bit abrupt, because I wanted them to fit into 2 hours :smile:


listening now!

#248 User is offline   johnaustin76 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,560
  • Joined: 16-September 08

Posted 28 December 2011 - 17:41

Pattersons tracks have surprised me this year, not normally a fan although I did love Miss You last year

But Come To Me and Keep Quiet ROCK also Latika was nice, nice to see a lot of love for them here http://forum.astateoftrance.com/public/style_emoticons/Dark/smile.gif

#249 User is offline   santo 

  • TEAM 140+ MEMBER
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,817
  • Joined: 03-March 11
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Napoli, Italy
  • Interests:ASOT

Posted 28 December 2011 - 18:38

View Postjohnaustin76, on 28 December 2011 - 17:41 , said:

Pattersons tracks have surprised me this year, not normally a fan although I did love Miss You last year

But Come To Me and Keep Quiet ROCK also Latika was nice, nice to see a lot of love for them here http://forum.astateoftrance.com/public/style_emoticons/Dark/smile.gif

All his production are massive: Taxi,Us, without you, Miss you,New Life...

#250 User is offline   Rothma 

  • Roth is a DJ
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,235
  • Joined: 16-November 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Maasbree, Netherlands
  • Interests:Music, Football (VVV-Venlo & Stoke City FC)

Posted 29 December 2011 - 14:35

View Postajaghvajagh, on 27 December 2011 - 17:35 , said:

listening now!

Hope you like it :thumbsup:


View Postlfc4life, on 27 December 2011 - 16:53 , said:

That is one kick azz tracklist, fantastic mix m8 :thumbsup:

Thanks! Looking forward to your yearmix

#251 User is offline   ajaghvajagh 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,479
  • Joined: 20-March 10
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada

Posted 29 December 2011 - 22:30

View Postblachshma, on 27 December 2011 - 15:04 , said:

BTW Michael Cassette's album is incredible. Some real quality music there, though I'm not sure many of the forum will like it.


Going off-topic here, but absolutely! Love the album

Share this topic:


  • (13 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic